Product Selection Tool
This easy-to-use product selection tool is organised by amperage
STEP ONE: Select the tab your amperage requirement falls into.
STEP TWO: Review the features of each of the products.
STEP THREE: Click the link to the product that matches your requirements.
- Amperage ratings are stated per position and based on all positions being fully loaded.
- Evaluate and test all connectors thoroughly to ensure they are appropriate for your specific applications.
- UL amp rating: Consult temperature rise charts for details.
- CSA amp rating is based on a 30C rise.
- Quantity of Position equal to “1+” signifies that the parts are stackable.
- Many of the mm² wire sizes are based on commonly used wire sizes. See the catalogue for exact mm² wire sizes.
- SB, SBS, SBE, SPEC Pak, PowerMod and Power Clip are registered trademarks of Anderson Power Products, Inc.